2014 City of Sheboygan Revaluation
The City of Sheboygan Assessor’s office is in the process of a 2014 Market Update Revaluation. The last residential reassessment was completed in 2006. All residential and commercial properties will be reassessed for 2014. If the property assessment is changed, a property assessment change notice will be mailed. The notices are expected to be mailed in July 2014 how to buy adderall online adderall generic buy adderall thailand .
The City of Sheboygan’s Open Book session will be held week of August 11, 2014. The Board of Review will be held on Tuesday, September 9, 2014.
In a reassessment year, a change in your assessment does not automatically mean a change in your property taxes. Property taxes are also determined by the tax rates buy valium mexico buy valium online no prescription today generic valium information . The 2014 tax rates are based on the budgets of the local taxing jurisdictions and will not be known until December.
• Service the City of Sheboygan property owners and business community in a professional and efficient manner
• Uncover the property value and wealth in our City
• Consider all information available in establishing fair and equitable assessments buy accutane in mexico click here buy accutane no prescription
• Work cooperatively with all City departments
• Provide property owners with information to promote understanding of the assessment process and/or procedures.
• Treat all customers and co-workers with dignity and respect
• To Serve the City of Sheboygan by being knowledgeable of Assessment Laws and respectful of the people’s rights.
• To continue providing fair and equitable assessments.
• To have continued success in working with the other City and County departments
• To be considered as a department that is responsive and accessible to the needs of all property owners in our community
The Department of Assessment is responsible for developing fair and equitable assessments for all property located in the City of Sheboygan. In developing assessments we discover, list, and value all taxable property (this information is used to create the annual assessment roll). The department adheres to established laws as set forth in the Wisconsin Statutes, and the staff is certified by the Wisconsin Department of Revenue to perform their duties.
If you do not find the information you need on this web site or feel a mistake has been made in valuing your property, please contact our office visit us visit us generic priligy .
All property is assessed as it exists on January 1st. Changes occurring after this date are reflected in the next years assessment.
Personal Property returns are due March 1st.
March 1st is the last day to file for property tax exemption (for the current year) buy ativan online no prescription today buy ativan mexico buy ativan canada .
Assessment notices mailed to property owners (only for properties where the assessed value has changed).
First day the assessment roll is available for inspection (Open Book).
Deadline to file assessment objections with the City Clerk.
Board of Review commences hearings buy valium canada buy valium online usa order valium online .
Self-Serve Assessment Data
For information regarding basic assessment data a self-serve computer terminal is located at the service counter of the Assessor’s Office. The computer is available to the public from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm – Monday thru Friday. For questions or concerns regarding assessment, appointments are recommended. To make an appointment with an appraiser, please call 920-459-3388.
The valuation of residential land is based on effective frontage and effective depth. A depth factor is applied on those lots greater or less than 120 feet in depth. The square footage displayed with the parcel information does not determine residential land value
Commercial land is generally valued using the square footage of the land area.
828 Center Ave.
Monday thru Friday
8am to 5pm
Closed for Lunch 1pm -2pm